The Anatomy of Public Corruption

Pro Bono Attorney or Legal Representation


Please accept my highly unusual approach in reaching out for counsel. The type of firm doesn't matter nor does your field of expertise this email is desperate plea for legal representation, repeated violation of my civil right, attack on the court, officers of the court and redlining of litigant to homelessness.

In 2004 I was attacked and beaten in Danville CA, a month earlier my truck was rigged for arson and exploded on 680 nearly burning me alive. You won't find a police report for the fire nor will you find a police report for the July 20th 2011 hit and run in Lafayette CA where once again my car was destroyed.

2005- Mid Year Beat the Attorney

Be Well Prepared


After that accident it was clear someone was after me. In June 2011 the FBI arrested Danville Police Officer Stephen Tanabe, Steve was in my cubscout den, he was in my house often and knew I carried nearly a million of life insurance payable to my then wife and sons.

The PG&E Internal Conspiracy 
During Spring / Summer of 2011 I was working for PG&E developing software connected to the deadly PG&E San Bruno Pipeline Explosion

 but the previous fall I had a PG&E Engineer standing my for former offices next to a retired San Francisco Police Officer Lt. David Oberhoffer. Oberhoffer is a well known entity to East Bay Police officers but there is another side that places him close to numerous fires and incidents. Oberhoffer was in my offices with PG&E High Performance Engineer Hugh Smith just days after the PG&E San Bruno Fire



Crime victims are entitled to justice and due process. Their rights include, but are not limited to, the right to notice and to be heard during critical stages of the justice system; the right to receive restitution from the criminal wrongdoer; the right to be reasonably safe throughout the justice process; the right to expect the government to properly fund the criminal justice system, so that the rights of crime victims stated in these Findings and Declarations and justice itself are not eroded by inadequate resources; and, above all, the right to an expeditious and just punishment of the criminal wrongdoer.
Share:

Anchor links for post titles

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Labels

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Labels

Recent Posts

Pages

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts