The Anatomy of Public Corruption

From Programmer to Deadbeat Dad ► Your Tax Dollars At Work

From Programmer to Dead Beat Dad
By Pete Bennett  

How They Destroyed and Nearly Killed One Father 
Once upon a time while living in Pittsburg CA during the late 80's, I once operated a large cabinet and millwork shop on Bliss Ave where business was very good.   A series of shootings inside my cabinet shop with guns pointed at me.  The murder of Cynthia Kempf was fresh in everyone's minds as unsolved, a  horrific execution of a nice local East County resident.   Many knew her but my connection a little stronger because Safeway Stores was our customer.  






The Big Insurance Fraud 
Police Reports
Witness Intimidation 
On or about February 1989 FBI agents arrived to inform me my life was in danger then later several trustworthy Pittsburg Officers (there were very few) also arrived with the same news.  By 1989 I'd racked up theft losses of over $50,000 but there were random assaults, shootouts (real guns, real drug addicts) enough burglaries where the Pittsburg Police failed over and over.  When my car was stolen I found the car, when my truck was stolen it was down the street and again I found it.  It was the most pathetic corrupt agency in the country.   
   
When the news broke that Cynthia Kempf was found murdered in a field in Oakley CA few ever suspected that five years later they'd arrest Pittsburg Officer Eric Bergen for the murder of Kempf.  Bergen was already on my radar for the thefts as nearly every police response was Bergen and his pals.  After the Danville Building Inspector 

, some of which moved the Sheriff's Office in charge of operating the jail where they murdered my roommate  David Bremer in March 2014 was beat to death somewhere from being arrested in Walnut Creek at 10:00 PM (according to father) to 6:00  Pittsburg Safeway once located on Railroad Ave.  One night four masked men stormed into the store in the early evening hours in a well planned takeover robbery.    

Danville CA 

One of many legs in my 35 journey occurred when in Septemer 2004 Danville Building Inspector Gary Vinson Collins nearly beat me to death at my former Danville residence.  The Danville Town Council’s reaction was pathetic but the story didn’t end there.  Below is a chronology of “some” events since then and before.  If you were sitting in my shoes you’d wonder what’s going on. 
1982 –Employee’s brother shot and killed by Pittsburg CA Police Officer Ray Giocomelli
1985 to 1989 Pittsburg Officers attempting to extort money from victim and local businesses
1985 to 1989 Pittsburg officers run disruption campaign on Bennett effectively forcing shop to close down 
1988–Safeway Manager abducted and killed, later found executed
1980 to 1990 Series of unsolved murders – East County
1995–Pittsburg Officers found guilty for 1988 Safeway murders
2000–Former Customer Murdered in Bizarre takeover robbery
2002–Former mechanic found dead in the Delta – blunt force trauma
2004–Bennett’s 1987 F250 Truck erupts in flames on 680NB – CHP arrives said flames reached 100’ back. Oil plug rigged with wax sealed – they call it sabotaged
2004–Mechanic that repaired truck states was behind subject’s vehicle and witnessed entire fire – did not stop – I know it’s just a coincidence that a mechanic that works for someone I know just happened to be behind me. 
2004–High Speed Maneuver commonly known as “Swoop” designed to cause driver to over correct in fatal rollover.  That day my sons were with me and we watched the driver hit the median at 80mph
2004–Subject’s trailer flips – trailer ball rigged –additional details
2005–Subject suffers near fatal infection.  Suspected bacterial infection
2006–Attorney retained to sue Town of Danville, Gary Collins and members of CNET team now indicted by US Attorney – was beaten in Walnut Creek at random –suspect never charged and probably never reached DA office.  That event occurred in BBall game where police officers participate in drop in games on Oak Road Walnut Creek
2008–Subject attacked by different building inspector
2009–Subjects attorney fails to appear in court – case lost
2010–Subject sets up offices four separate times and each time someone files mysterious complaints that trigger subjects to relocate
2010–Subject leases 1500 SF space at 1924a Oak Park Blvd.  Pleasant Hill
2010/07 A retired SF Police Lieutenant appears – attempts to join operations – runs campaign, friends of subject receive deaths threats, subject receives death threats an flees area.
2010- Walnut Creek Detectives threaten subject for no apparent reason would not reveal relationship to SFPD Lieutenant ‘s connection to subjects business being closed
2010 Approached SFPD – informed of activities near their officers
2010-Just prior to election approached and spoke directly to then SF Mayor Gavin Newsome - offered faked promises of assistance 
2010–Former SFPD Chief Alex dies suddenly in London (IRS Agent Girlfriend 1988 bombing victim)
2011–Returned to east bay
2011–Chris Butler and former Commander Weilsch arrested
2011–Subject discovers Private Investigator is same person who had inside information about
2011- met with Danville Attorney Robert Ewing to inform him that same persons involved in CNET/Dirty DUI scandal were same officers surrounding subjects numerous incidents –witnessed by patrol officers and staff. 
2011-July 4th Parade -
-
à spoke to Danville Councilman Arnerich – witnessed by DPD Lt.à Spoke to Mormon from local stake –
detailed to both persons about above history – one person didn’t take the time to visit with my sons even though they had doubled in size.
2011-07-07 Subject arrested for unknown Child Support Warrant – Subjects 1997 Infinity and laptop containing sensitive PGE Pipeline data – while in custody subjects Laptop was accessed, and suspect PGE Data was taken but data breach discovery.
2011-07-20 9:00 PM
An SUV Expedition directly behind subject who attempting to make left turn from Deer Hill Road to First Street.  Subject in lead car was blinded with high powered spot light then forced by SUV into oncoming traffic exiting WB24 to First Street – (this is a sharp reverse loop where cars travel at 40mph.
Subject takes traffic island between and roadway – car undercarriage is totaled.
2011-07-24 Detective from CCC DA office follows subject from McDonalds Walnut Creek – subject has plate numbers – sent to agency to verify ownership. 
2011-08-03 Subjects car barely drivable but stuck at Wheel Works Parkside Drive – estimated damage beyond value – car totaled
2011-08-08 – While sleeping in vehicle at Wheelworks SF Police officers appeared at 4 AM at 7/11– keys to vehicle stole
2011-09-08 –While napping in Civic Park Walnut Creek – A city worker encircles me tossing rocks in my face, I finally wake up.  Relocate and then head to library, then a detective, sergeant and captain approach me with allegations that this homeless man (me) had attacked a city worker on a riding mower.   Then with hand on gun he begins to query me.
2011 former neighbor and clients killed in Back to Back incidents
The cops behind some of those incidents are former Danville, San Ramon, and CCSO, and more are coming out soon.
While in Martinez Detention Facility former Danville Deputies remembered me and said are you the guy that wrote those letters.  I said yes you’re fucked and all going to prison.   They promptly placed homicide suspect in my cell. 
The judge in Butte County, DA and my attorney are truly worried about my safety as I am.  I have tails following me daily until mall security guards spotted them and called WCPD.   They are gone but more will arrive soon it’s been going on for 2-3 years. 
Based on what I’m saying which I’ve been saying in emails across the county I’m suspecting that possibly some of these fine, fine officers are perhaps tying take me down or worse.   I know they’ve got a problem now and I’ve got homeless men being run over in Walnut Creek – try four men and over 10 accidents between within 1000’s of Kaiser and Traders Joes.  
I am homeless, preparing for four surgeries resulting from a brutal near fatal fight that occurred in 2004 in my Danville residence located at 161 Valle Vista Danville CA.  The assailant was Gary Vinson Collins who was once a Danville Building Inspector. 
I don’t think anyone but a few people get what’s going on.  After the jail incident my brakes were sabotaged when I got out of MDF, then I hid in San Jose that didn’t work out too well as these many trolls and stalkers found me.  I know how they did it. 
I lost a valuable contract with PGE when the car was totaled and my laptop was compromised while I was jail for 40 hours.  I had to notify everyone and of course like all big companies they said adios. 
Hey it gets better – the lady that bailed me out of jail friend of ten years was murdered that night.  I knew Loretta Hale and Roma Bhatia who are divorcee but way back in 1988 Cynthia Kempf was murdered Pittsburg Officer Eric Bergen, he was my beat officer, she was friend and he’s sitting in San Quentin, Lombardi and Butler are sitting in Federal Prison.
My story stated with Danville Cops and local Mormons.   If you’re smart you’d keep them off your property.  I have no problem sharing what I’ve dug up as even the bouncer at Round Up was killed 20 minutes after I finished singing at Roundup, the same bar where I was attacked by friends of the powerful. 
If you have any spare linebackers available I’d be happy to pay them with the $40,000 that once part of my stolen coin collection.  I sent that snippet to the US Attorney on December 30th 2011 which is the exact amount that Lombardi pleaded to stealing from residents like me. 

Share:

Anchor links for post titles

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Labels

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Labels

Recent Posts

Pages

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts