The Anatomy of Public Corruption

Microsoft Lobbying and the Dead Police Officer

The Murders of Police Officers For Visas 

Matt Gelman and Fred Humphries, Microsoft. These two plugged-in Democratic lobbyists spearhead the tech giant’s formidable D.C. operation.

BILL GATES, Chairman, Microsoft: Now we face a critical shortage of scientific talent. And there’s only one way to solve that crisis today: open our doors to highly talented scientists and engineers who want to live, work and pay taxes here.
Please read: The Pete Bennett Interview Reality Test -


Walnut Creek CA
The title is bound to attract attention but it's true as it gets.  Companies like Oracle, Microsoft, HP, Ebay or by sectors such as banking, tech, energy all have powerful advocates for visas and outsourcing.  In my story there are two types of  Lobbyist Live or Burned Alive.   


Around early March 2012, I met CHP Officer Youngstrom at a local Walnut Creek Starbucks.  We had several interactions but two stand out but less than six months later he was killed by a job seeker on South Bound 680.

Meeting #1 
He was standing next to me while I was chatting with a women I'd just met and as he was leaving I spotted a hidden camera in her purse.  She immediately bolted, drove in an older Silver Honda Accord.

Meeting #2
A few weeks later Officer Youngstrom sat down next to me providing an opportunity to share my story about rouge officers, an arson case where my truck exploded on 680 in 2004 where I was nearly burned alive and the endless investigations around me involving PG&E, Banking and public corruption.

A separate CHP group was ramping up in regards to the Lafayette CA hit and run where yet another vehicle was totaled.  It took months of screaming for help from elected officials as by March 2012, I was becoming beyond concerned about the murders near me spanning nearly 40 years.  There have been many more murder.

What I didn't understand was how a normal U.S. Programmer on his way to job interviews in San Jose would snap and shoot an officer dead.  Later I was arrested and released in Chico where I met his friends.

Little did I realize that around the country beginning in 2013 that one smart hedge fund would be posting stories about #deadbankers.

Chris Lacey's skills were near identical to mine which is why we shared over 30 LnnkedIN connections  He programmed for Barclays Bank, 
Share:

No comments:

Anchor links for post titles

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Labels

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Labels

Recent Posts

Pages

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts