The Anatomy of Public Corruption

The bad, bad homeless of America - Priced to poverty

Walnut Creek CA 

When I first saw this video it was clear the reporter was doing a job he was for the community.  What he didn't know about were homeless who are being run over via hit and run drivers.  By 2013, I had videos of several who'd been maimed for life.  

By the end of 2013 several were dead but he won't report on the dead homeless. For five years I watched one after another living on the streets being felled by the powerful.  

When you're homeless you have few options but when you're connected to a police scandal you're simply screwed.  People say you should be they're in prison but so far I haven't been able to recover my losses, my towed cars and it's clear I can't win in a Court Room as my witnesses have been killed or better my attorneys suffered fates from murders of relatives, family or they've been beaten good enough they left my case.  

One very critical witness worked for the Town of Danville where the Town of Danville hid the suspect to avoid service, wrote up a fake police report and then when officers from Danville were arrested were able to hide my story from the FBI.  




Share:

No comments:

Anchor links for post titles

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Labels

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Labels

Recent Posts

Pages

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts