The Anatomy of Public Corruption

Plaza Escuela - Arrest claimant, kill cellmate, after killing his family, clients and witnesses

I PLEAD NOT GUILTY

The trespassing arrest is about targeting the 

public speaker using the Brown Act Now 

it's about a murder of yet another inmate near Bennett 

Held in the jail holding area / minutes apart/

hours later he's dead!




Bootstrap Thumbnail First

Meet Emery Strack

She was niece murdered along with her parents, sister and brother in Springville UT where my former employer is from who donates to Mitt Romney.

Emery is connected my forged and stolen files that resulted in a personal loss in the millions.



This is story leading to former District Attorney Mark Peterson and the Walnut Creek
Police plus the former CNET Scandal characters.

Bootstrap Thumbnail Second

Overton Security

I filed my claim and incident report long ago and your staff arrested me via citizen's arrest.






Share:

No comments:

Anchor links for post titles

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Labels

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Labels

Recent Posts

Pages

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts